Mazars offers a full range of professional services including audit, accounting, tax, advisory and legal services for a wide range of clients across the spectrum of industry sectors.
A financial audit is all about producing trustworthy financial information, but at Mazars we go a step further than just making sure the figures add up. We can advise you on the consistency and reliability of your financial information.
Our highly technical staff have the right tools and methodologies to adapt to your organisations’ needs. We can also call on our wider network of experts – internal control, and legal teams who can provide specialist solutions.
- Statutory audit With more and more changes to financial regulations occurring, audit remains an important process to ensure trust and maintain ethical standards.
- Contractual audit You may need to present your firm’s financial information for a business transaction, for example, an acquisition. A contractual audit will evaluate your processes.
Outsourcing & Accouting
At Mazars we are more than just accountants. We will draw up your annual accounts but also look at your overall finance administration. We will make recommendations to help you improve your accounting processes and the way you do business.
We will draw up your annual accounts but also look at your overall finance administration. We will make recommendations to help you improve your accounting processes and the way you do business.
And we go further than just reporting your current figures. We will put these in context, comparing them to index figures and long terms trends, so that you get a comprehensive view of your business and we can support you to develop your business further.
- Consolidation and reporting:Do you need to consolidate your financial data or provide more accurate financial information? Our team of experts can provide you with the know-how.
- Accounting and Financial Services: By outsourcing some of your financial work to Mazars, you can take the pressure of your team. If you are understaffed, you may fall behind in delivering accounts and financial information.
- HR Services: You might need specialist HR advice, or help with drawing up an employment contract.
- HR Support: At Mazars we can help you with your payroll and administration work. We can take on all or a part of your wages processing – helping you design the most effective pay and administration system.
Mazars is a global integrated firm with presence in major economies of the world, so we understand the complexities of tax in today’s global economic climate..
We can provide you the following services:
- Business Tax Compliance
- Tax Advisory Services
- Corporate Tax
- International Tax
- Employment Tax
- Expatriate Tax Services
- Transfer Pricing Services
- High Net Worth Individuals
At Mazars we offer a full range of services that will give you a clear insight into your company strategy, business processes and financial reports.
We can provide you the following services:
- Management of Internal Control
- Busienss Advisory Services
- Forensic Services
- Management Services
Governance, Risk Management and Internal Control
- Business advisory services Do you want to improve your business efficiency and performance? Our teams at Mazars can help you with business process improvement.
- Forensic services Are you involved in a dispute or thinking about taking legal action? Or are you concerned about fraud in your business? If so, you will need a team that you can trust.
Mazars can support you with the day-to-day running of your organisational projects. We will optimise your business processes and financial management systems. We can help you from the planning stage through to implementation. We can deal with administration, sales, purchasing, HR or information systems. We can also help you make important decisions by analysing your systems and management control.
Mazars Transaction Services teams can offer all the necessary skills and expertise to serve all aspects of your transactions. From valuation, due diligence and assistance to underperforming business and litigation support.
We can review your completed accounts and comply with banking covenants and reporting assignments. Mazars’ clients include vendors, purchasers and financiers.
Our aim is to form a long-lasting relationship with you and supply the technical excellence and confidence you need. We can tailor our services to your unique transaction while complying with regulations and respecting demands for confidentiality and ethical conduct.
Due diligence Mergers and acquisitions Business restructuring Tax services
Through the strength of the alliance of Mazars with Marccus Partners we bring international expertise and provide integrated legal and tax services to national an multinational clients. Our professionals in 50 countries are able to deal with complex structures and evolving laws and regulations.
The combination of the professionals of Mazars and Marccus Partners offer you our shared values as professional excellence, responsibility, integrity and responsiveness.
In Cameroon, we can assist and advise you in specific areas in which we excel, notably:
- Mergers and acquisitions,
- Banking and finance,
- Real estate,
For more detailed information about Marccus Partners, please visit www.marccuspartners.com and learn more about our services and areas of competences.